Tuesday 8 February 2011

Sav Signs up for Respect FC

Respect FC made a late swoop in the January transfer window and beat the deadline to sign none other than Robbie Savage.

Macesport client Savage pledged his support for the club following the launch of the club by the FA that is designed to to tackle bad behaviour from fans and players.

“I’m sure many people will be surprised by my latest move, and I know I may not have set the most shining example in the past, but I’ve come to realise that poor behaviour is not an acceptable part of football – be it on the pitches, in the stands or even down the local park.

“My two sons both enjoy the game and it’s my responsibility as their dad to make sure that the environment in which they are playing or watching football is a safe and respectable one. I’ve looked at my own behaviour, now I’m asking others to do the same and join me in supporting Respect FC.”

For more details on the Respect FCclick here

Follow Robbie Savage on twitter – click here

No comments:

Post a Comment