Wednesday 1 December 2010

Sav Backs Alzheimer's Society for Football League Vote

Robbie Savage is urging people to vote for the Alzheimer's Society to become the Football League's charity partner for the 2011/12 season.

The Derby County skipper is an ambassador for the Alzheimer's Society, which has been shortlisted by the league, as his father suffers from a form of the illness.

Savage said: "I've faced a lot of challenges on the pitch, but watching my father and my hero diagnosed with dementia has been the biggest challenge of my life. I've never felt so helpless.

"Alzheimer's Society champions the rights of people living with dementia and the millions of people who care for them. That's why I want everyone to vote for the Alzheimer's Society."

To vote for Alzheimer's Society as the Football League's charity partner - click here

Voting closes 12 noon on Wednesday, 8 December and you can you vote as many times as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment