Thursday 27 January 2011

Model Competitor

With a background in modelling, it is little surprise that high-jumper Steph Pywell is leaping to success competing in an event which requires elegance and poise.

The 23-year-old Sale Harrier jumped to third on the British rankings in 2010.

"I have done quite a bit of modelling for the sportswear and the fitness industry as this suits my look best," Pywell said.

"Reaching the final of Miss England (last year) has definitely brought a lot of enquiries recently. I want to show that it is possible to be both feminine and a successful sportswoman.

"At the moment, modelling is a way of funding my ambitions within athletics and we manage the amount I do very carefully. But who knows, in the future I could definitely see myself modelling more and would love to try my hand at TV presenting."

Read the full interview with Sky Sports - click here

Follow Macesport client Steph Pywell on Facebook - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment